Newtown Square Business Association
P O Box 128
Newtown Square, PA 19073
telephone: 484 424 6140
The Newtown Square Business & Professional Association (Now officially renamed as Newtown Square Business Association (NSBA), was formed in May of 1976 by a group of local business people who recognized the need for coordinated action on behalf of the business community. The organization is governed by the Constitution and By-Laws created in 1976, and officers are elected annually from the membership at large. NSBA has filed articles of Incorporation with the State of Pennsylvania, and has been granted non-profit status by the IRS.
To act in the best interests of all members and to engage in such activities that would lead to the improvement and encouragement of doing business in Newtown Square.
Membership dues, as established by membership vote, are currently $100.00 per year per business. One membership fee covers all employees of the member business.
Membership in the NSBA is open to any person or organization doing business within Newtown Township regardless of their office location. In addition to having a single voice to speak for all Newtown Square businesses, membership in the NSB&PA offers these other individual benefits:
Here’s How The NSBA Supports Our Community
- Produces Map / Brochure of Member Merchants and Professionals
- Developed Facebook "Shop Newtown Square", Like Us !
- Sponsored design, printing and installation of "Shop Newtown Square" Banners along West Chester Pike
- Coordinate with the township government on matters concerning the business community.
- Promotions to encourage residents to shop locally.
- Sponsorship of community projects such as:
- Providing Christmas lighting for the business district.
- Erecting of "Welcome to Newtown Township" sign on West Chester Pike.
- Monthly luncheons, breakfasts and business networking receptions enabling members to compare problems and solutions. members and non members welcome. See our Home Page for next Event
We help sponsor:
The annual Tree Lighting Ceremony in St. Albans Circle
Christmas snowflakes and Seasons Greetings banners in the business district.
"Shop Newtown Square" banners
“Welcome to Newtown Township” signs in WCPike median
Newtown Square in Bloom annual hanging of flowering baskets in the business district.
Toys for Tots Program
Tree City USA Program
Juniper Trees to those Merchants who supply planters
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
To contact us: president@NSBPA.com